1. Whether you just want something other than your lap for the pooch to lay his head or you need a regal, canopied dog bed for the queen of canines, we've got your number.
2. Designer dog beds aren't necessarily novelty items with tassels and canopies. If these aren't your style, check out those that mimic modern furniture or feature special cushions. Yes, we're talking about memory foam dog beds. Your dog will love you.
3. The simplest dog bed is the pillow bed. These are ideal for moving around the house (though we don't know how the dog will like it) or for use in a kennel or crate.
4. We like spoiling our dogs, and obviously, you do too. Would you be here otherwise? Consider a heated dog bed for those wintery nights after you've stopped tending the fire.
5. Our selection of outdoor dog beds and dog house pads is second to none. Many of our indoor offerings function outside, too. Chances are, if you find one you like, it's good for the dog house.
6. Dogs nowadays are getting into the dog cot. These are affordable, good for indoor and outdoor use, and made for even the largest dogs. It is usually a mesh sheet suspended from four legs and reinforced at the corners. No upholstery, no stuffing, perfect for pets.
7. Got a princess poodle or a dainty lady dachshund? See if some of our more lady-like, pink dog beds are a good fit. If they don't notice, you certainly will.
8. Dog mats and pads are typically for heavy outdoor use in a kennel or dog house. These durable dog beds can be used for years without significant wear and can usually be cleaned with a hose.
9. Like to truck your dogs around town in your SUV but aren't too fond of what they do to the upholstery? Our snoozer SUV pad has the answer.
10. A nesting dog bed is simply that. It has high walls on three or four sides to allow your pooch to curl and get cozy. You can even find nesting dog beds that double as dog car seats.