1. Adding a dog house door is one of the easiest way to keep your dog warm during the brisk winter months. Often made of clear plastic, which provides easy access and viewing, dog house doors keep cold winter winds from blowing directly into the dog house.
2. Personalize your dog house or yard with a plaque that bears your pet's name. Dog plaques made of weather-resistant materials are sure to last for years. There are plenty of dog lover gifts for you, too!
3. Help keep your pet warm in the winter and cool during the summer by installing dog accessories such as dog house heating or cooling units. Efficient heating and cooling systems keep your dog comfortable in even the most extreme temperatures.
4. If your dog often travels with you, accessories such as an adjustable pet barrier will keep him safely in the back of the vehicle where he won't be a distraction as you drive.
5. Electric or microwave-warmed dog heating pad is a convenient dog accessory to keep your dog warm on chilly nights.
"I ordered the outback country lodge large dog house, I received it on Tuesday 11/29/05, the instructions when I ordered it said easy to put together, just wanted to let you know that was so TRUE, my experience with buying items to be put together hasnt been good,always missing something, directions hard to understand...just wanted to say thank you for making this very easy, had it put together in 10 minutes.....took longer to get it out of the box....
Thanks, John E."